Tuesday 26 March 2013

Exciting Easter Menu Tips


It’s a few days to Easter and I’m sure quite a number of people out there would have started having those silent brain storming moments where they try and figure out the best way to wow the family this Easter; Food wise that is.

Well, I will be sharing a few ideas of things you can make to create that wonderful dining experience for your family and loved ones.

Grilling and Barbecuing: A family that grills together stays together. Grilling is a fun way to keep the atmosphere at home exciting this Easter. From grilled chicken to burgers, it is extremely easy and cost efficient. For those that do not have fancy grills at home, you can easily build a coal grill. Look for a metal basin/bucket, fill it up half way with sand and spread coal all over it. Place metal gauze and you have yourself a coal grill. Feel free to go through my earlier post on how to achieve well grilled chicken. Also, you can contact me via email for burger recipes or other grill related recipes.
 
 

Fish and Chips: This will make a great appetizer before the main entrée. You can get a bag of already peeled and sliced potatoes at Shoprite or any food mart. I prefer seasoning my fries with a mixture salt, dry pepper and seasoning immediately after deep frying them. For your fish, you can either grill or deep fry in batter after marinating.


 

Rice dishes: From Chinese fried rice to Coconut rice, Jollof rice… I tell you the list is endless. There are a few rice recipes I posted earlier on this site that will surely make your Easter menu stand out this year.
 

Kindly visit my earlier posts for more mouth-watering and exciting recipes you can make for the family this holiday.

Have a great Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I jus saw ur earlier post n I must confess dey r really mouth watering ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish I saw this post before easter! Nice tips all the same

    ReplyDelete